Advertisement

.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Kris Aquino won't reveal the identity of her new love


Kris Aquino won't reveal the identity of her new love

Kris Aquino won't reveal the identity of her new love

Host-actress Kris Aquino appealed to her fans to give her the privacy she needs when it comes to her love life.

On Instagram, Aquino posted a quote about relationships: "A true relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other."

She admitted that she has read all the speculations and questions about her new love, and blamed herself for giving hints in her recent posts.

She went on to promise that she will be "less personal" on social media as she chooses not to reveal the identity of the man she is now dating.

"I can't pretend I haven't read your comments, questions & speculations about my relationship status & part of that is my fault for sharing so much of my heart in these posts, but I want what we have to work so forgive me for choosing to not reveal his identity... Yes I know, I make my living, a very rewarding one from your support & goodwill, but I owe myself this chance at lasting happiness," she wrote.

"We are a work in progress & each day has challenges, yet each day I also feel he encourages me to be a better me. I'm learning understanding, respect, and maturity because he is intelligent, hard working, patient, simple, humble, funny, grounded & stable, YES he is what I've been praying for... my IG posts will be less personal in the coming days, but I'll still try to not be boring. Thank you to all those wishing me happiness, I am genuinely touched by your affection for me... Good Night. (love, love, love)," she added.

On her morning show "Kris TV" aired on Monday, Aquino hinted that the guy is in his mid-40's.

RELATED ARTICLES

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More