Advertisement

.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Flappy Bird Creator said "I will take 'Flappy Bird' down. I cannot take this anymore."


Flappy Bird Creator said "I will take 'Flappy Bird' down. I cannot take this anymore."

Flappy Bird Creator said "I will take 'Flappy Bird' down. I cannot take this anymore."


The popular Flappy Bird game for smartphones will soon be taken off app stores, according to game developer .GEARS.

Flappy Bird developer Dong Nguyen posted on his Twitter account on Sunday that he is no longer interested in continuing with the game, saying he “cannot take this anymore.


I will take 'Flappy Bird' down. I cannot take this anymore.

He also said the game is not available for sale to other developers who might be interested to take over. However, Nguyen promised continue to make other games.
Nguyen promised continue to make other games

Flappy Bird has received a lot of attention recently with its straightforward objective of guiding a bird fly through gaps between pipes.

But despite its popularity, it has also garnered a lot of haters who have expressed their frustration in mastering the game and getting high scores.

Nguyen previously mentioned that he wasn't expecting the the game to receive this much attention, and that the press has been overrating his success as its developer.

 the press has been overrating his success as its developer

RELATED ARTICLES

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More